Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

I can see my relection! 7-23-10

Oh my, it's hot in Ann Arbor. Those vendors are sweatin' it out, and so are we. I will be glad to lose the traffic disruption, but I will miss the lovely art. I am trying to keep away to avoid spending money, but it is hard with so many lovely earrings. and bracelets. and glass. Wish me luck.
I finished my podcast and feel that it's a good one. I really enjoyed it. I think my next podcast will be about tornado formations, since there are soooo many around here. The weather forecast tonight is thunderstorms!!! And tornados!
But first, I am getting used to Grageband, and look forward to using it more. I am getting over the technofear, well only a little, but I signed up for Aviary, and will be comparing the technologies. I noticed on my cohort's podcasts that the Aviary ones often buffered forever, and I clicked off. So impatient, this techno-stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment