Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

Reflections on Class 7-16-2010

I enjoyed the web viewing with Buffy Hamilton and Kate Conley. They are so enthusiatic about their technology and I would love to see a webinar of them running the class. Maybe just the way the computer work is accomplished, if not able to see how the students are reacting (due to the restrictions from privacy release forms). It has made me think of a way to use my blog and twittert. I plan to bring my typing up to speed over the summer break, and to that end, maybe video my hand movements, edit and post them for public hilarity ( and maybe some helpful hints). I would be able to discuss in a blog how I struggled with certain aspects, and how my fingers are even dumber than I am....if possible!
The technology in the webcast we viewed was so low resolution, I am unsure of it's applicability. Maybe a photo, and them stream the audio. The audio, also, was a bit crunchy, which made it difficult when trying to get through the accents! Wow- what accents! Very interesting, and it makes me wonder what we sound like to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment